- Ink up your brayer
- Brayer the ink over the raised side of the embossing folder
- Place your card on the other side of the embossing folder
- Carefully close your embossing folder
- Wash and dry your brayer
- Firmly brayer over the top of your folder
- Open up folder and you should have a flat image of your embossing folder design
- Wash and dry your folder!
You could also try this using the other side of the image. I have even used versa mark ink then heat embossed. This is a great way to give your embossing folders a whole new lease of life.
This is another card we made in the faux mother of pearl/elements of style class. I inked the honey comb folder in raspberry ripple ink and used pretty in pink card. I used shimmer paint to ink up the hummingbird stamp.
I sponged over the card as well to give a more vintage look.