- Put a little bit of frost white shimmer paint in a little lid/saucer.
- Scrunch up a piece of cling film and dip it into the paint
- Dab excess paint off onto the side of the lid.
- Dab shimmer paint onto very vanilla card, make sure you leave some bits without paint.
- Leave to dry - it shouldn't take long.
- Use a sponge or sponge dauber to sponge some ink on the card, you could use baja breeze, crumb cake, pretty in pint etc... dependent on the colours in your card.
- Stamp on your image using black stazon ink
- Colour in your image, I used aqua painter and ink pads
Here are some ATC's I made using the Elements of Style stamp set.
|sponged with Baja breeze ink|
|sponged with crumb cake ink|
It gives a lovely effect doesn't it? This is one of the cards we made, the colour scheme is pretty in pink and raspberry ripple so I used pretty in pink ink to sponge.