Wednesday 27 February 2013

Direct to Paper Technique

The last card we made at the class used the direct to paper technique as well as a bit of sponging. This is a case from the amazing talented Michelle Zindorf's blog. If you haven't been to Michelle's blog then you need to hop over (after you've read my post!) as she has some fantastic tutorials.  This is the first time I have tried this technique and I was really pleased with the results. The sky was made by dragging the so saffron ink pad across the card, (I dragged it back and forth a few times), then the water was made using the pool party ink pad. Then a bit of sponging. Have a look at Michelle's blog for the tutorial.
 The sentiment is from the pursuit of happiness stamp set, (again). I put some dazzling detail on the flowers, I'm not sure this shows on the photo though.

1 comment: