Sunday 10 February 2013

Julie's Jems Team Training

I joined the wonderful Julie Kettlewell's team training again yesterday. I had a great day as usual, got some brilliant swaps and met up with new and old friends. I am very motivated again, watch this space....! I did an inspiration station featuring the More Amore suite. Here's a photo, (sorry about the qualilty). I will be showing you more about the projects in future posts.
Sharing ideas and meeting new friends is one of the great things about being a Stampin' Up demonstrator.  If you have been thinking about becoming a Stampin' Up Demonstrator Sale-a-bration is a great time to join as you will get  £162.50 of products of your choice  plus business supplies for just £99 and it's shipped for Free. Why not take a look at my Join page or contact me for more information.

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful projects Anne Marie... Thank you again for sharing.. Hope the ladie at your c lasses enjoy these as much as we did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda. I loved your display as well and finally got a name to the'scallop square die' lady!

    ReplyDelete