Thursday 28 February 2013

Feeling Sentimental

I had a lovely time at Evelyn's party last week. Evelyn and all of her guests made this card which uses the lovely Feeling Sentimental stamp set which you can only get FREE during sale-a-bration by choosing it as your free item when you spend £45!
I went for a masculine feel and used a British red and blue theme, (Raspberry Ripple and Midnight Muse). I also used the ticket duo punch and matching That's the Ticket stamp set. 
To keep costs down for any would be crafters I only used one ink pad and the card stock was from the same pack, the 2012-2014 in colours. I showed everyone a spiced up version I made using raspberry ribble and midnight muse ink and some gems for bling.

If you would like to have a go at some stamping and try before you buy why not book a party with me? Sale-a-bration is a great time for hostesses as you get a pack of silver glimmer card if you host a £150 party as well as your £25 hostess pounds to spend anywhere in the catalogue. If you host a £300 party you also get a Fee sale-a-bration bundle of papers, stamp set, ribbons and buttons as well as your £50 hostess pounds! Remember Sale-a-bration and these offers ends on March 22nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment