So what are the changes?
Moving forward, Stampin’ Up! will release one annual catalogue, comparable to (but larger than) the current Idea Book & Catalogue, and two seasonal catalogues, comparable to (but larger than) the current mini catalogues.
Here are the details:
- The 2012-2013 annual catalogue will run from 1 October, 2012 through 30 June, 2013.
- This catalogue will only be live for nine months. This is to facilitate the alignment with the South Pacific and North American catalogues. The 2013-2014 annual catalogue will go live on 1 July, 2013, at the same time as the South Pacific catalogue, and a month after the North American catalogue, and the alignment will be complete.
- The annual catalogue will be increased from 133 pages in the current Idea Book & Catalogue to 204 pages. This increase is to accommodate all of the products that were previously only available in North America!
Just as exciting as the increased product offering in the new annual catalogue, is the fact that now you will also have two larger seasonal catalogues. Both of these catalogues will be available within a month of the North American seasonal catalogues, and will have an almost identical product offering!
- The Mini Catalogues will be replaced by two seasonal catalogues called the autumn/winter and the spring/summer catalogues.
- The first autumn/winter catalogue will run from 1 September, 2012 through 31 January, 2013.
- The first spring/summer catalogue will run from the beginning of February, 2013 through 30 June, 2013.
- The seasonal catalogues will be larger in both size (21.6 cm x 27.9 cm) and page count (about 40 pages) than the current mini catalogues.