Tuesday 2 October 2012

New Catalogue and All Day Start Stampin' Class

As you will know from the Blog Hop yesterday the new Stampin' Up! 2012-2013 Annual Catalogue has now arrived!!!  It is HUGE and so is my wish list!

Click HERE to view the catalogue on-line. If you would like your own copy I can post one to you for £5.50 just email me and I will deduct this off your first order of £25 or more.

I can finally reveal the name of the stamp set we will be using in my Start Stampin' Christmas Cards class on Saturday the 3rd of November, it is ..........
Open Sleigh



Isn't it gorgeous? I chose this set because it contains some beautiful images and sentiments so you can make some wonderful cards just from one set of stamps. As a bonus that swirl can be used through out the year on all sorts of cards. 
This class is ideal for beginners as well as experienced paper crafters as you will get a goody bag that has everything you need to make the projects in class, step by step tuition by me as well as written instructions. I have designed some cards so that you can carry on crafting at home as included in the cost is your own Open Sleigh Clear Mount Stamp Set, ink pad  and everything* you need to make more cards at home.  *All you will need to bring is dry and wet glue and a packed lunch! So if you have never been to one of my classes before now is definitely the time to start.
If you are new to crafting and don't have any clear acrylic bocks or you prefer wood I can order  wood mount for only  £3 extra.
So how much does this AMAZING All Day Class cost?  Well, it is only £35 which includes a Stampin' Up! goody bag of over £28 of products. What's more if you book and pay your £20 deposit by Wednesday October 3rd you can get the class for only £30 - just contact me for more information or to book your place.

1 comment: