Monday 1 October 2012

In Love With Stamping Blog Hop!

Welcome to the In Love With Stamping Stampin' Up Autumn/Winter and 12/13 Annual Catalogue Blog Hop! I suspect you have just popped over from the lovely Elaina's blog. I thought I would showcase the very cute Frosty Friends stamp from the Autumn/Winter catalogue, at only £10.95 it is a great for new stampers and those who want to make some quick fun cards, (and don't want to spend too much as they have already bought the Amazing Ornament Keepsake Bundle!).
Introducing Frosty Friends.....

My first card is an ideal card for new stampers as you only need the one stamp, a set of 2011-2013 in-colour Stampin' Write marker pens, In-Colour card bundle, whisper white, dazzling details glitter and the festival of Prints Designer Paper Stack, (also some adhesive and scissors/paper trimmer!). 
The colour scheme is Island Indigo and Pool Party.

For my second card I also used the Greetings of the Season stamp set,(greeting is inside so you can't see it!) the 1 1/4"Scallop Circle Punch and the 1" Circle Punch.


Last but not least is a box card I made using Frenchie Jo's Tutorial. I love these little box cards they only use half a sheet of A4 card stock but with a little chocolate treat in they make ideal Christmas cards for the children's teachers, work colleagues and neighbours etc... In addition to the basic kit you need the modern label punch (I also used a little strip of acetate for the window) but if you haven't got this you could always leave the window out, more of a surprise when you open the little box. I changed the top of the box so that you can open and close it without tearing the box. Don't stick the little strip down, close both ends and trim the lid as in my picture, I used the punched out modern label to make the tab to open the lid. (This will make more sense once you have looked at the tutorial!)




See you later...

Thank you for stopping by, your next hop is over to the wonderful Sarah . If you like what you see please follow me! (Free Attic Boutique Handbag Tutorial for all my followers - just email me and let me know you are following me).




14 comments:

  1. Great Projects - thanks for sharing - love the box

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute projects...love the box

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love this stamp so thanks for some great ideas, especially like the idea of using parts of the stamp in the circles x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Snowmen. Great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how youve used the snowmen specially the treat card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love this stamp, another for the wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic display of ideas for this cute stamp set. You are very creative. Thank you for sharing all these ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute projects - such fun! I gotta get me one of these stamps :D Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards, I love that stamp. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them all Anne-Marie
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your snowmen, especially continuing on the inside of the card!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great projects, you hve made so many cards from this stamp too. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fabulous frosty snowmen projects.... Very clever tab to open up the treat holder.....

    ReplyDelete