Tuesday 16 October 2012

Flash Card Challenge - Card 2

For my second flash card, I used half a sheet of very vanilla as the card base. This is a new thing for me as I never use very vanilla or whisper white as a card base as it's thinner than coloured card stock but I did like it so this may be the start of a new trend. See my post on 14th October for more details on my flash card challenge.
I used the river rock framelit left over from yesterdays card and stamped on it using the apothecary art stamp set and my stamp-a-ma-jig to line it up. Another first for me using coloured card stock to stamp my image for a card topper. I used a cherry cobbler and very vanilla flash card piece and the spare piece of cherry cobbler card from the kit.
Here is my card:
I embossed the card front using the vintage wall paper embossing folder and sponged some crumb cake ink on it for a vintage look. Here's a close up of the topper, coloured in using cherry cobbler and artichoke ink using and an aqua painter.
Here is the inside, I cut the cherry cobbler framelit from the inside of the larfer framelit used on the card front, just in case you think I am cheating!

1 comment: