Wednesday 17 October 2012

Flash Card Challenge - Card 3

For my third flash card I inked up my new stamp set - Greeting Card Kids - I LOVE this set it is so cute! See my post on 14th October if you want more info about my flash card challenge.
I used crumb cake as my card base and the flash card pieces were old olive and very vanilla, I also used a bit of my bonus holly berry bouquet DSP. I ran the old olive card through the big shot using the striped embossing folder.
Here is my card:

I stamped the little girl in black stazon then coloured her inl using aqua painters, you have to be careful not to make the card too wet as it's not water colour paper and can buckle. I added some old olive satin ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. This stamp set is so sweet, it's on my wishlist which is growing at an alarming rate.

    ReplyDelete