Wednesday 3 April 2013

Two Tags Die Mini Album

I thought I would join in yet another challenge, they are a great way of trying out new things. Todays challenge is from The Paper Players
My youngest daughter Jessica is putting together a memory tin and asked me to make her something to go inside, so I thought I would use the Paper Players Tic Tac Toe challenge and chose Pink and green (not a colour combo I usually use), Tag and Spring. I thought I would make a tag to go on the front of a little mini album but I ended up making the tag into a little mini!
 I used the largest tag from the the Two Tags Die. The front and back covers are tags and it opens up into a little accordion album. Stamp sets are Best of Everything, Itty Bitty and Morning Post Alphabet.
This is the back:
I had a little mishap, there was a ribbon tie and that I had stuck behind the front tag I thought I might stamp on. I had a practise on some spare ribbon, unfortunately it wasn't spare, it was attached to the album so I had to cut it off, (oops!). I made a little belly band instead!
Jess likes her little album and I hope you do too,

4 comments:

  1. What a precious little album! I love the stamps you chose and the pretty, soft colors. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! Two Tags is probably my most favorite die of all--and here's another way to use it! I may just have to case this! So glad you shared this with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable.. love the little book you created

    Thanks for joining us at the paper players this week
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever! I really like the album! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete