Tuesday 9 April 2013

Box Card

I have been sorting out my card stock to see how much I have that is retiring after the colour refresh. I have got lots of certainly celery card (I am sure you will be seeing a lot of it over the next few months), so it seemed a great idea to enter another challenge. 
Pals Paper Arts colour challenge:
I thought I would have a go at making a box card, which was really fun. I kept it quite simple but you could really go to town on it, they look complicated but are really easy.  I used the  mixed bunch stamp set and of course certainly celery, bashful blue and marina mist.

Just realised that I forgot to take a photo of it closed, (duh!), here is one of it partly closed before I decorated it. You could put a small gift inside, tags, confetti etc then close with ribbon or a belly band.

2 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty! Love the unique fold! thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Anne-Marie! Love your stamped images and the box card fold!

    ReplyDelete