Friday 19 April 2013

Faux Watercolour and Embossed Postage Due

I saw this card on the internet and thought I would give it a go. You squirt some re-inkers onto a plastic sheet, (I used a plastic wallet) and spritz with water. Use this to stamp your image onto whisper white card then allow to dry. Ink the stamp up again in versa mark ink use a stamp-a-ma-jig to line up your stamp and stamp over the inky image, heat emboss with white embossing powder. There is a little tutorial on the link to show you how to do it.
Here is my card:
 It is a few weeks since I made it but I think my re-inkers where, island indigo, calypso coral, pool party and wisteria wonder, the stamp set is postage due.  Here is a close up.
I really like this effect, what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Interesting effect, might have to see if I've got a big stamp to try it with. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete