Sunday 15 May 2011

Top Note box

I had a lovely day yesterday, I drove all the way to Nottinghamshire to join Victoria and her team for a training day on workshops.  I learned a lot, so watch this space. I met some lovely ladies, thank you all for the swaps and thank you Nicola for the lovely chocolate cake, it was huge and delicous, lactose and soya free and I'm sure she said calorie free, but maybe that was wishful thinking. 
One of the things we learned, demonstrated by the lovely Tracy,  was this great little box made using the top note die.
This is easy to make and makes a lovely little gift box, we used the Fun flower die on the top and embossed one of the layers to add some texture. I love this die, my wish list just gets longer!  We used the springtime vintage designer papers which I love and it co-ordinates perfectly with the rose red and crumb cake card. If you would like to learn how to make this box why not book a workshop and I will demonstrate it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment