Sunday 29 May 2011

Charity fund raiser for Guisborough Sea Cadets and Daisies 2# die

Hi, sorry for the lack of postings I have been very busy making cards for a fund raiser for the Guisborough Sea Cadets.  Its is tomorrow, (bank holiday monday) at Saltburn Community Centre (http://www.tvvh.org.uk/listing.php?node=49 ) so please pop-in and see me if you are in the area. I will also be doing a card class on the 11th June to raise funds, I will post some information about it when I have a spare five minutes.
Here are some pictures of flowers I made using the Daisies 2# die, card and felt.  The big shot is great because you can cut so many different materials, I have been cutting cork sheets, craft metal, backing card, tin cans and funky foam lately so I will have to take some more pics.
This is a bookmark I made from felt and some satin ribbon to use in my workshop diary, very posh!

Two more felt flowers with buttons on top, I sewed these on for security. The other flower uses whisper white card and I have sponged the edges with rose red and so saffron ink, it is supposed to be a water lily.  The centre is so saffron card crystal effects and dazzling diamonds glitter.
Bye for now

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck with that Anne Marie! Hope you raise lots for the Sea Cadets!Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers! Good luck for tomorrow, hope you get lots of interest and a great donation for the Sea Cadets.

    ReplyDelete