Wednesday 15 August 2012

Sweetheart Heartfelt Thanks Card

This is the sweetheart Heartfelt thanks card that I made for this months customer orders. it uses the cute Sweetheart stamp set that I suspect will be retiring at the end of September, the full heart punch matches perfectly.  It's a little 3 x 3 card.

I made a little envelope to match, this is so quick and easy to do with Simply Scored Board and diagonal plate.
I actually did it as a make and take so you have to put it together, instructions are on the Classy Crafters Club Blog.  This blog is for my customer/club/class members and has tutorials from previous classes available for FREE.
Recipe 
Stamp Set: Heartfelt Thanks
Card Stock: Whisper White and So saffron
Ink: Bashful Blue and So Saffron
Accessories: Full Heart punch, simply scored and diagonal plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment