Saturday 11 August 2012

Mixed Bunch Mini Accordion Album

We made something a little different in the card club last week. I was inspired by this link that my friend Sue sent me for an envelope card. I thought it would look really cute made out of 6 x 6 DSP, it did so I made another three! I then joined them together using punched decorative labels. I decorated them using the mixed blossom stamp set, this is so easy as you can punch the flowers out. This is one side:


I used a different flower from the set for the other side: 
Then I made a little box/holder - the sloped sides are a happy accident!

All the ladies enjoyed making this and came up with some great variations which I will have to try, e.g. making it into a little recipe book.  If you would like to come to one of my classes just  take a look at my class schedule and send me an e-mail, if you can't make the date I  may be able to offer an alternative.
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Mixed Bunch
Card Stock: Cheerful Treat DSP, Melon Mambo and Whisper White
Punches: Blossom Punch, Decorative Label, 1" & 3/4" Circle
Ink: Melon Mambo & Elegant Eggplant
Accessories:  Basic Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment