Saturday 4 August 2012

Book Card

This is something I made for my simply scored inspiration station which I don't think I have shown you yet, apologies if I have. It is a card that looks like a book, with concertina sides, which is easy with the simply scored, although I got rather sticky gluing them all together.


It uses the Attic Boutique DSP which is gorgeous so you don't need much stamping. Open it up and this is what you get:

 It's very arty farty (a technical term) but I enjoyed making it, although not sure what I'm going to do with it!
Recipe
Card stock/Paper: very Vanilla, Attic Boutique DSP, Daffodil Yellow, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Poppy Red
Stamp Set: Forever Young
Punches: Bird Builder, fun flower, 1" circle, Lace Ribbon, Boho Blossom and extra large Oval
Accessories: Big Shot, Simply Scored Tool, designer frame embossing folder, beautiful wings embosslit.
Victoria Crochet Trim, Basic Pearls, Rhinestone gem

No comments:

Post a Comment