Sunday 18 March 2012

Scallop envelop treat holder

This is the last thing we made in class, honest! Again I tried several different colour schemes before I went for poppy red and black. These little treat holders are easy to make with 2 die cut envelopes.

The other colour schemes were poppy red and crumb cake and island indigo, pool party and calypso coral.
In the classes where I feature a tool or stamp I try and give you lots of ideas onhow to use it so you have the confidence to have a play and get the most out of your punches and dies etc.  If you would like to come to a class just let me know, the next one is on March 24th and we wil be making a mini album using the SAB stamps and papers, what's more if you spend £45 on the day you get the class free and choose a SAB stamp set or papers free as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment