Monday 20 February 2012

Spice cake fancy flower roses

Some more things we made in our class, no wonder it over ran! The first thing we made were the roses out of spice cake dsp as the glue needed time to dry. I used this tutorial, I did adapt it a little, I added a centre, one petal curled around and I snipped a little bit off the bottom of the cones to help them sit properly.Again we put it on top of a pillow box.

 We made a card to match using the triple treat flower, we used the brush ends of the markers to solour the stamp in colours that matched the spice cake dsp.


There are so many fantastic tutorials, blogs and stampin' up projects on the internet it seems silly to re-invent the wheel but I will always give credit where it is due and never take anyones ideas as my own.
We had a great time in the class and I hope the ladies learned some things, they got a triple treat flower stamp and fancy flower punch in with the class price so they should be making lots of things to show me! If you would like to learn a few different things and/or meet some crafting people and have an enjoyable relaxing time why not come to one of my classes, just look at the class page for more details or you can always book an individual class tailored to suit you.

No comments:

Post a Comment