Friday 10 February 2012

Faux patchwork and sweet treat cups

I thought I would show you one of the projects we made at my Wednesday Wow Class. We made a little card using the heart shaped sweet treat cup, these little cups are great, we used it as a little shaker card but you can make a trap door and fill it with sweets or a little gift.
The stamps are from the sweeheart stamp set and the colour scheme is cherry cobbler and nearly navy. As the card won't fit in a normal envelope we made a matching box to present it.

We  decorated the box top by sticking punched hearts and the heart and bird stamp on very vanilla card. We ran the card through the big shot using the latice square textured embossing folder, it's a bit stiffer than usual to roll through but I think it gives a lovely patchwork effect.


I think they make a lovely set, what do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment