Tuesday 13 December 2011

Triple treat flower boxes and gingerbread

I thought I'd share with you the lovely gingerbread men that Jessica made, they were very tasty.

I have made some more things with the triple treat flower stamp, I love this stamp as there is a punch to match everything! This time I used some vibrant colours, real red and night of navy stamped on whisper white, I think it gives quite a scandinavian look, what do you think?
I made some boxes and filled whem with chocolate balls from M & S, decorated with scallop border punch and decorated the top with the triple treat flower and lace ribbon punch.

 
I made a little matching gift card that fits into the mini scallop envelope.  These little boxes are easy to make and would look lovely at a dinner party as a favour box.

No comments:

Post a Comment