Saturday 24 December 2011

More Christmas Decorations and simply stampin' challenge

The challenge this week over at the simply stampin' blog is Christmas which is very apt as I am sure we all have lots of Christmasy things to show off, I have made some more decorations for my tree which is looking very festive with lots of hand crafted decorations.  My lovely friend Val has just popped a round with a Christmas present for us, a beautifully decorated Christmas cake she made for us and some lovely gingerbread christmas trees and stars to hang on the tree. I will have to take some pictures before we eat them!
Here are some more little decorations I made using the season of joy stamp set and scallop circle and circle punches.  I put the little snowman on the grid paper and drew around it to know what size little box to make, punched holes in the side, stuck the scalloped circles on either side and hung them up using some silver thread.



I used bashful blue and tempting turquoise ink and card stock.  They look lovely on the christmas tree although I must say some of the snowmen seem to have melted away!

3 comments:

  1. I love these chocolate decorations !!! Thank you for joining us at Simply Stampin' this week. A xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute decorations Anne-Marie! Thanks for joining in with this week's challenge over at the Simply Stampin' Challenge! Kirei x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how adorable! Lovely snowflake ornaments and chocolate snowmen inside - what's not to love?! Thanks so much for joining us at Simply Stampin' for the Christmas challenge and I hope you'll play with us again soon!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete