Monday 4 April 2011

Stampin Up! Baby blossoms

I have been playing with my new stuff, (in between listing a lot of parchment craft books and mags on ebay, I'm running out of space!).  The baby blossom set is gorgous, a 2 step set so you stamp the first image then stamp the second on top in a darker ink or you can use the same ink pad just stamp the first image on scrap before stamping on your card. I used the stamp-a-ma-jig to line the images up, I stamped all of the images in the corners of squares of thick acetate, (cut up a sheet I bought from stationers for 25p) so now have permanent index cards to keep with the set.  Have I confused you yet? I will put up a quick tutorial on 2 step and stamp-a-ma-jig as it's great.
Here's the card
I randomly stamped on very vanilla card using regal rose, melon mamba, baja breeze,marina mist,old olive and pear pizzaz markers, then cut down a bit to mount on marina mist card and a scallop edge of regal rose then mounted on crumb cake.  I used the new seam binding ribbon, the sentiment is from the kimono kids set.
I had some scraps left from cutting the very vanilla and it was a shame to waste it so I used it in the insert - waste not want not.
I love this set so watch out for some more cards.  Bye for now.

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE the baby blossoms set! Its sooo cute! and I couldn't live without my stamp-a-ma-jig! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in with the Simply Stampin' Challenge, I love the Baby Blossoms stamp set too, as my blog shows! Remember Anne-Marie to be in with a chance of winning, you will need to add a link back to our Challenge blog, and become a follower! Good Luck and please join in again. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - I really love this stamp set, it's one of my new favourites from the mini. Thanks for joining us at the Simply Stampin' Challenge, Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lovely card, very elegant

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am another one who loves the Baby Blossoms set although I have yet to create with it LOL I enjoy looking at everyone else's creations :-)
    Yours is beautiful.
    Thanks for taking part in the first Simply Stampin Challenge....x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the colours you have used for this, very pretty. Thanks for joining in the Simply Stampin Challenge
    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Val
    This has got to be my NEW favourite, love it. I'm saving hard lol.

    ReplyDelete