Friday 22 April 2011

The Big Shot - flower daisies #2 die

Sorry I haven't posted for a while I have been busy preparing displays for a craft table I was going to do at a local charity event. Unfortunately it has been cancelled but I hope to be doing it in June instead.  I have been making some flowers using my big shot and thought I'd try cutting different things.
Here is a flower I made from a pepsi max can, I was going to do a few but my husband had squashed the other cans and put them in the recycling! I'm going to make a wall hanging or mobile when I get some more cans.
The big shot cuts through the metal really easily - amazing.
I will post more things I've made tomorrow.  Bye for now

1 comment:

  1. Argghhhh ... sorry, I should explain myself! When I saw the picture of the big shot and the can I thought it was a huge spider - one of those taranula things!!! sorry!

    ReplyDelete