Friday 25 March 2011

Stampin Up! Fun and Fast notes

Sorry I have'nt posted for a while I've been really busy.  It was Rebeccca's 13th birthday last week, yes I now have a teenager in the house.  I have been playing with the fun and fast note set, (another set from my starter kit) it's a great little set, very versatile.  Top tip, if you buy it cut the sentiments off and mount them on the side of the wood block, it makes it really easy to mix and match. I didn't do this so had to use scraps of paper to cover the bits I didn't want when I inked the stamp up.
I used a basic sketch, so it was quick and easy to make a few different cards with this stamp set.   I am doing some make and takes for my first workshop with this set so will make a tutorial section to put the instructions.
I used the wild wasabi card stock and the fast flower wheel, I used a different sentiment to the one on the stamp. Here's another card using the same sketch, this time vertical, I added some basic pearls as I knew I had to open the packet at some point, I've just been admiring them and putting them back in the box!
Bye for now, I will let you know how the workshop went, it's just a small practise one but I'm sure we'll have lots of fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment