Sunday 13 March 2011

Secret Message Birthday Card

My eldest daughter Rebecca is 13 on Tuesday. It doesn't seem five minutes since she was 3, doesn't time fly?  Here is the birthday card I have made her using the birthday stamp from fast notes and the whimsy wheel. Rose red ink stamp and card stock again (I think this is my favourite colour at the moment), matted on bashful blue and perfect plum, I used the scallop border punch as well.
Here is the inside of the card. I used the whimsy wheel again using rose red ink and coloured a few circles in with markers and added a few 13's.

Now if you fold the middle up and gently peel it apart you have a secret section for your message. I haven't written my message yet as it's a secret! It's a really easy card to make and it amazes me how it works. It's just one piece of card stock folded and cut but it looks like you've done pages.
  If anyone would like a tutorial on this please leave me a comment, if I know people are going to look at it I will make one and post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment