Wednesday 15 May 2013

This and That is Here!

Sorry, I didn't realise I hadn't told you about Stampin' Up's new This and That Journal Epic Day, how remiss! This will be in the new catalogue that arrives in July but Stampin' Up have made it available for us all (not just demonstrators) to purchase during May. It has chipboard covers with some hexagon embossing on the front, inside are 30 pages with lovely designs on, pages are a bit thicker than the usual DSP. There are pockets on two pages and two envelopes included. I think at £9.95 it is amazing value, what's more during May we can purchase the journal and four coordinating products as a bundle for £29.95, a saving of 15%. Here is the bundle:

 Hust contact me now if you would like to purchase it. I will show you mine in my next post.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, this one's not for me. I'm really not keen on the distressed look of the paper.
    Not to worry, would'nt do if we were all the same.

    ReplyDelete