Monday 13 May 2013

Crafting Therapy

 As some of you may know, my husband Ian hasn't been well lately and is in hospital so it has been a difficult time for us all and I haven't managed to do much crafting.  Over the weekend a made a double page scrapbook layout about Ian and the girls helped me, choosing pictures and doing some journalling. I really enjoyed doing it, some crafting therapy!
I did as part of the May have I got scrap for you challenge over at UK Scrappers.  This is a great challenge/workshop as Nikki does a PDF for guidance.  I combined the double page challenge with limited stash challenge. 
In my stash I had two 12 x 12 crumb cake, A4 baja breeze, A4 whisper white and three 12" x 6" of patio party DSP. I used the morning post alphabet stamp set, midnight muse ink pad and marker and some circle punches.
Here is the first page:
To make my supplies go further I cut the card and some paper into strips and stuck them onto the page base, the photo's will hide the gaps. I punched the circle patterns out of the DSP and made some in to flowers, I also copied the doodling pattern on the dsp circles on the card stock.
I will show you page 2 and both pages together tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment