Sunday 3 June 2012

Faux Tile Effect with Simply Scored

Hi, just thought I'd share a card I made a few weeks ago using the simply scored tool to make a tile effect. Just score a grid on your whisper white or very vanilla card stock, I think I scored every one inch, you could also use the diagonal plate for a different look.  Then stamp your image on the side where the lines are indented, it needs to be quite a big stamp I used the medallion background stamp. I then used a sponge dauber and some scrap paper to ink the edgesd of the 'tiles' but this is optional.
Here is my card.
The sentiment and little flower is from the tea shoppe stamp set. I used quite a few rhinestones for a bit of bling, I think this makes a quick stylish card.  Sorry the photo isn't brilliant it,s a quick one I made from when I did an inspiration station on the simply scored.
Recipe
Card stock: baja breeze, island indigo and whisper white
Ink: baja breeze and island indigo
Punches: ribbon border and curly label
Stamp sets: medallion and tea shoppe
Other: basic rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment