Saturday 2 June 2012

Diorama Card and frame using Labels Framelits

This is a quick post on this Jubillee Weekend to show you a little card I made for someone moving home.  I love making these diorama cards and they are quick and easy to do once you know how. Here is a great video by the lovely Sally Jo that shows you how to make them.

The colour scheme is bashful blue, pretty in pink and so saffron.  I used the bird punch again and the boho blossoms punch for the flowers. I used the simply scored tool to make the lines.
The little frame is easy to make using the new label framelits from Stampin Up.
Just line one framelit inside the other and run through your big shot on tab 2, you can use a post-it-note to stop it moving around.

I love these framelits and I think you will be seeing a lot of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment