Monday 17 October 2011

Stampin' Up do Fabric!

One of the new products we have in our catalogue this year is fabric, it is beautiful and co-ordinates beautifully with our stamps and papers. I did not buy any but it is now on my, (rather large) wish list because I got some in my training on saturday, (yes we had to take a needle and thread!) and saw some fantastic ideas from other demonstrators, thanks Sally-Jo, Gemma and Jane.
We made two broaches using the flirtatious fabric and some scallop dot ribbon, these are dead easy and I can see me making lots of them!
When I got home I just had to have a play, after watching strictly come dancing of course. I had some pink felt in my stash that matched beautifully so I unpicked one of the broaches, I had sewn the fastener on backwards anyway and this is what I came up with.

I used my big shot and the fun flowers die and swapped the button for an antique brad, (they are gorgeous) and changed it into a key ring/bag charm.

Here they are together.

No comments:

Post a Comment