Monday 31 October 2011

New catalogue AND Starter Kit Freebies!!

This post will stay at the top till the end of October so Just scroll down for new posts.
Yes the time has finally arrived and the new idea book and catalogue is out!!!  Click on the picture on my sidebar to have a look.  There are some gorgeous new products and I shall be ordering a few today, so keep coming back to my blog to take a look at what's available. 

There are 5 lovely new in-colours that will be around for 2 years and Stampin up have a brand new promotion, if you order your starter pack in October which is wonderful value at £119 for over £240 of products, you get the 5 new ink pads and a paper pack FREE!!! Click here to find out more.
So now is a great time to join my team and the Stampin' Up family and become a demonstrator, why not contact me for an informal chat to find out more about the benefits of being a demonstrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment