Tuesday 27 September 2011

Sweetheart journal pages

Here's some more journal pages, well I did say I did 50!  This time I used the sweetheart stamp set and the flower for you stamp which I think goes reaaly well with this set. These are very girly pages and would look great adapted for a girls card.  I used the polka dot embossing folder to add some texture.


The next two pages aren't so girly I used the colour scheme of baja breeze and crumb cake and again the embossing folder for texture.  I didn't want to add too many embelishments as I didn't want the book to get too bulky so the embossing folders were great to use.

Have you spotted the punched flowers on the last page? These are cut from our new lace ribbon punch which is beautiful and comes out in October so this is a little sneak peek.


No comments:

Post a Comment