Saturday 24 September 2011

Journal Album

One of the reasons I haven't posted lately is that I have been busy making a journal album.  This was comissioned by a colleague for her Mum's 82 birthday, she wanted an album that friends and family could write in.  It started off as 15 pages, (30 sides) but increased to 25 pages, (50 sides!), quite a challange as all the pages were different.

This is what I came up with, don't worry I won't post 50 pages, I used some spring vintage dsp to cover the front and back pages then mainly used this colour theme throughout the album. So even though I used a few different stamp sets it was brought together with the same colour theme.

I used the baby blossom set, sadly retiring as is the springtime vintage dsp. For the page above I made a little card using a top note die, fastened with some seam binding ribbon so her Mum can open it and find the message in side. The followinf 2 pages also used the baby blossom set, I used a heart cut out of scrap paper as a mask for the first page.

I hope you like these pages I shall post some more using other sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment