Thursday 13 February 2014

New Home Note Set

As I said in my last post I have some new neighbours so I thought it would be nice to make them a little gift and card. I used the Sale-a-bration banner punch and matching stamp set. I have gone for the colour scheme of real red, coastal cabana and crumb cake again. This is a really quick and easy card, I used a stampin-write marker and white gel pen to make the faux stitching.
I made four matching notelets and holder as my gift. I left the inside of the cards blank so my neighbour can use them as change of address cards or just little cards to say hello. I made the holder using a sheet of A4 card again, the DSP is from the Fresh Prints DSP stack in the Spring catalogue.
 These are the matching notelets:
 Here is the set altogether:

No comments:

Post a Comment