Saturday 22 June 2013

Tea for Two Stationery Box

Hi, it's been over a week since I last posted, hopefully I am back on track. As the spring/summer seasonal catalogue will be ending at the end of June I thought I would share a set I made using the gorgeous Tea for Two DSP and the Dress Up Framelits. It's a stationery box based on a tutorial over at Splitcoast Stampers, I adapted it to fit UK envelope/card sizes which are a bit different from US. It would make a lovely gift.
Here is my box:
 Take off the lid and it unfolds, there is one large pocket that easily hold four cards and envelopes and two smaller pockets that will hold two 3" x 3" note cards and envelopes, or tags. The splitcoast  stampers tutorial uses DSP to make the box but I wanted it a bit more sturdy so I used some crumb cake card stock and decorated it with Tea for Two DSP.
On the fold down flap I stuck a little notebook that I decorated using DSP and the Dress Up framelits, the envelope is made using the scallop envelop die, sadly retiring. I have put some sentiments inside that I made using the itty bitty banners stamp set and framelits as I thought it would be nice for the recipient to choose which, if any sentiment they would like to use.
If you would like to purchase anything from the seasonal catalogue or the retirement list just contact me. I will show you the cards I made to go inside over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment