Saturday 10 November 2012

Stampin' Up Open Sleigh

We had an all day class on Saturday. Everyone got a goody bag with the Open Sleigh Stamp Set, an ink pad, cherry cobbler glitter, some Be of Good Cheer DSP and lots of card.  We made lots of cards, some only using what was in the goody bag and others using extra accessories. Most of them were 'flash' cards so  only used the card base and a neutral and coloured card template and because it's for Christmas some DSP.
Here is the first card that only use what's in the bag and the second version was spruced up using the scallop trim border and boho blossoms flower punch.

I love this stamp set, it's got two nice sentiments as well as some lovely images and you can use the swirl any time of the year. The next card we made was a diorama card using the label framelits.
I will show you some more of the many cards we made tomorrow. If you would like to come to one of my all day or evening classes take a look at my class schedule and let me know. If my class is full I can always run it again with a few more people.

No comments:

Post a Comment