- 10.5cm x 19cm crumb cake card
- Score at 7cm and 14 cm, score and fold
- On 5cm wide section punch about 1/3rd of extra large oval, place sticky strip on two sides and stick to make pocket.
- Decorate pocket with 2cm x 10.5cm cherry cobbler card and 1.5cm x 10.5cm of DSP.
- Front of holder is decorated with 6.5cm x 10cm festival of prints DSP.
- For belly band, 16cm x 2.5cm of cherry cobbler card, fold around middle of holder so ends join in the middle of the card, not too tightly. Stick together with sticky strip.
- Stamp the oval frame in cherry cobbler ink then December 25 image inside in early expresso, (you could use the stamp-a-ma-jig to line it up), then punch out using extra large oval. Stick this over the join on belly band.
Sunday, 23 September 2012
Joyous Celebrations Gift Card and quick tutorial
My last Joyous Celebrations creation, (for now!). This is a quick and easy gift card holder.