Tuesday 24 July 2012

Beau Château Album

I spent a lovely Saturday last week making up a 6x6 album in our Beau Château Class.  I'm not really a scrap booker but Stampin' Up 6x6 albums are small enough not to be scary! I made a Nursery Nest album but I will show you that another time as I  haven't taken any photo's yet.  This is the Beau Château one,  it's picture heavy. 


This is the album






Some of the pages are very simple as the Beau Château DSP is gorgeous and you don't need much else. I will show you some more pages tomorrow.


Recipe
Stamp Set: Creative Elements
Card/DSP: Beau Château DSP, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake & Pink Pirouette
Punches: Extra Large Oval, lace border 
Ink: Marina Mist, Crumb Cake & Soft Suede
Accessories: Big Shot, designer frame embossing folder, Victoria Lace Ribbon 
Beau Château 6 x6 Album

No comments:

Post a Comment