The rosettes are so easy to make using the simply scored tool. I used strips of 12" long twitterpated DSP, the strips were 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2" and one 2" wide. I scored them every 1/4". Cut how much of each paper you want to use, (for e.g. 6") and score the whole piece and then cut it into strips. Remember the width of the finished rosette will be twice the width of the strip so a 2" rosette is made from a 1" wide strip. For the large rosette I used two 2" strips stuck together. There are a lot of tutorials on how to make the rosettes or lollies as the US Demo's call them, here is one.
I have used a variety of things to decorate the top of the rosettes. Flowers made using the boho blossom punch and pearls and the twitterpated buttons. The ribbon flowers are made using the new pleated satin ribbon which I love! They are so easy to make, punch a circle out of card stock and cover it with sticky strip, then starting from the outside wrap your ribbon round finishing in the center.
Here is a list of everyone incase you are a little lost!
1. AlisonP ~ www.craftyalisoninlyon.blogspot.com
2. Crafting Alison ~ www.craftingalison.blogspot.com
3. Sarnie - www.kraftybiker.blogspot.com
4. Pat - www.pinkycardsandcreations.blogspot.com
5. IOW Sarah- www.stampinsarahiow.blogspot.com
6. Frankiesue - www.frankiesue.blogspot.com
7. Anne-Marie - http://classycrafters.blogspot.co.uk/
8. Angela - www.sparklycards.blogspot.com
9. Elaine - www.thesassystampers.blogspot.com
10. Sara - www.craftingandstamping.com
11. FrenchieJo - www.frenchiejo.blogspot.com
12. Leanie - www.beautifulimpressions.co.uk
13. Michelle (ShellieStamps) - www.craftypaper.co.uk
14. Fiona - http://oakfieldcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
15. Tina F -http://littlewhitehousecrafts.blogspot.com
16. (9399) Amanda - http://thecraftspa.blogspot.com
17. Ruth(mamaluke) www.artfulstampin.co.uk
18. Jan (JJ66) - http://jan-crippin.blogspot.co.uk/
19. Bluedaisy (Tracy) - http://bluedaisydaydreams.blogspot.co.uk/
20. Nuttysgirl (Emily) - http://www.stampinmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/