Saturday 28 April 2012

Stampin' Up Cupcakes!

I thought I should show you all my cup cake creations before the stamps and punch disappear with the spring mini!
I used pretty in pink, bashful blue and so saffron cardstock and ink on a crumb cake base. Very subtle after yesterdays colours. The first card is a little cake shop, although next time I will alter it a bit as you cant see the top cake very well. I used the stripes embossing folder and the little cake stand is made using the scallop trim border punch and decorative label punch.


The second card is a little set of handbags. The handles are made with two different circle punches.

The third card is  a plant pot of flowers in a window, I used the stripes embossing folder again, this time I used it horizontally to make the blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment