Sunday 5 June 2011

Simply Stampin' Challange 10 and fast notes

I thought I would have a go at another simply stampin' challenge, this one is a sketch challange, I think it's a lovely sketch.
I have used some artistic license and changed the circle to a rectangle. I used the fun and fast notes stamp set, I have tried to make it a masculine card, please let me know if I succeeded.  I stamped the birthday cake onto concord crush card in whisper white ink and used some dazzling diamonds glitter to give it a bit of sparkle. I then layered it using peach parfait cardstock and used the scallop edge border punch. I decorated the inside too.

In the second card I used real red card stock as well, I think they are nice and bright and not usually colours I would use but I like them. In this one I cut the front a bit shorter so you can see some of the inside decoration.

4 comments:

  1. Love the sheer elegance of your first card, the colour combo works really well. Thanks for joining in with the Simply Stampin Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great mens cards! Loving Concord Crush here :-)
    Thanks for joining in at Simply Stampin' Challnges,
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colour combinations!Thanks for joining us at Simply Stampin' this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you definitely succeeded in making these ones masculine - lovely cards. Thanks for joining us this week at the Simply Stampin' Challenge, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete